Pellerin Grand Auditorium CW, Wenge & Adirondack Spruce - Pre-Owned
Michel Pellerin perfectly blends the classic and the modern, the expected and the unexpected, in his beautifully crafted guitars. The Québec-based luthier has a background in classical and jazz, and approaches guitar-making with the goal of crafting balanced, well-rounded instruments.
For this Prestige Series Grand Auditorium model, he's paired Adirondack spruce with African wenge--a compelling combination that results in a crystal clear voice, with a bright, bell-like sustain. With a 16" lower bout and 4.5" depth, the dynamic range of this guitar is wide. Player-friendly features like the Florentine cutaway, satin finish neck, gold EVO fret wire, and an easy-playing 25" scale guarantee a pleasing playing experience. Beautiful visual touches, like the maple burl and mother of pearl rosette and flamed maple purfling, complete the package.
- Body: Grand auditorium w/ cutaway
- Top: Adirondack spruce
- Back: African wenge
- Sides (double): African wenge on the outside, dyed Adirondack spruce on inside
- Bracing: GA CW 25
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Rosette: Signature maple burl, MOP and flame maple
- Fingerboard: Gaboon ebony (with maple purfling)
- Bridge and pins: Gaboon ebony
- Scale length: 25"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Frets: Gold EVO medium
- Headstock inlay: Mother of pearl
- Headplates: Ebony (front), wenge (rear)
- Bindings: Ebony with thin maple purfling, flame maple top purfling
- Backstrip: Ebony
- Body finish: High gloss polyurethane
- Neck finish: Satin “low friction” Polyurethane
- Assembly: Bolt-on
- Truss rod: Dual-action with ebony reinforcements
- Nut and saddle material: Bone
- Tuners: Gotoh 510, ratio 18:1
- Case: Hiscox LiteFlite Pro-II
- Serial number: 2180421
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Michel's Prestige Series Grand Auditorium combines a mid-sized body with a 25" scale length and a 1-3/4" nut for a all-around versatile guitar
- African wenge back and sides are paired with Adirondack spruce, for incredible clarity and bell-like sustain
- Additional features that increase playability and visual appeal include a Florentine cutaway, satin finish neck, flamed maple purfling, and maple burl and MOP rosette
This product listing was written by Lindsay. If you’d like to talk to Lindsay about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours
Email Lindsay about this guitar
Having been building guitars for over 20 years, Michel Pellerin is a master of what he does. Pellerin Guitars encapsulate rich textural tones, subtle nuances, not to mention the stunning, mind-blowing aesthetics.