This is one of the first two guitars we have received from Michel Pellerin of Pellerin Guitars.
We are blown away by this instrument. Every inch of this guitar screams quality and reflects the work of such a talented and experienced luthier. This guitar sports the most gorgeously figured Siamese Rosewood for the back and sides, paired with a beautiful Western Red Cedar top. Details of Brazilian and Siamese rosewood are echoed across the instrument, in the head veneers and rosette, adding to the aesthetic triumph of this guitar.
Tonally this instrument is incredibly pure but maintains a stunning richness of sound. It's a comfortable instrument to play, very balanced with a booming bass and sparkling trebles. All in all it's an incredibly versatile instrument and an absolute joy to play.
Grand Auditorium CW - Prestige Custom Shop
- Soundboard: Western Red Cedar
- Back and Sides (doubled): Siamese Rosewood
Adirondack (Inner sides)
- Bracing System: GA CW XX Post-Somogyi
- Bracing Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Rosette: Siamese Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Gaboon Ebony with Ebony Binding
- Fingerboard radius: 16"
- Frets: Evo Gold
- Side Dots: MOP
- Headplates: Brazilian Rosewood (front) & Siamese Rosewood (rear) with maple veneer
- Bride and Bridge Pins: Gaboon Ebony
- Bindings: Wenge, maple veneer purfling
- Purfling top: Flame Maple
- Inside Finish: Shellac Super Blonde
- Soundbox finish: Polyurethane High Gloss
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane Satin Low-Friction
- Neck Assembly: Bolt on
- Truss Rod: Two way
- Nut and Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 Gold
- Serial Number #171-12/16