This is one of the first two guitars we have ever received from Michel Pellerin of Pellerin Guitars, and just so happens to be Michel's 200th build!
This celebratory 200th guitar features a stunning set of Brazilian Rosewood for the back and sides, an Adirondack Spruce top and gorgeous Art Deco style detailing across the instrument.
This Small Jumbo CW model has powerful projection yet clarity all the way up the fretboard. It is a punchy, bright guitar, with a diverse tonal palette.
- Soundboard: Adirondack Spruce
- Back and Sides (doubled): Brazilian Rosewood, with Dyed Adirondack inner
- Bracing System: SJ CW XXX Post Somogyi
- Brazing Wood: 100 year old Red Spruce
- Neck: One Piece Honduran Mahogany
- Rosette: Maple burl, flame maple and abalone
- Fingerboard: Gaboon Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: Evo Gold Medium
- Side dots: MOP
- Headplates: Ebony (Front), Brazilian Rosewood (rear), Maple Veneer
- Headstock logo: Abalone
- Bridge and Bridge Pins: African Blackwood, Ebony with abalone
- Bindings: Ebony with Flamed Maple veneer purfling
- Inlays: Art-deco style backstrip, endgraft, rosette
- Inside finish: Shellac Super Blonde
- Finish: Polyurethane High Gloss
- Truss Rod: Two-way with ebony reinforcement
- Nut and Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 Cosmo black
- Case: Hiscox Deluxe