Pellerin Small Jumbo CW No.200 Acoustic Guitar, Brazilian Rosewood and Adirondack Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
This is one of the first two guitars we have ever received from Michel Pellerin of Pellerin Guitars, and just so happens to be Michel's 200th build!
This celebratory 200th guitar features a stunning set of Brazilian Rosewood for the back and sides, an Adirondack Spruce top and gorgeous Art Deco style detailing across the instrument.
This Small Jumbo CW model has powerful projection yet clarity all the way up the fretboard. It is a punchy, bright guitar, with a diverse tonal palette.
- Soundboard: Adirondack Spruce
- Back and Sides (doubled): Brazilian Rosewood, with Dyed Adirondack inner
- Bracing System: SJ CW XXX Post Somogyi
- Brazing Wood: 100 year old Red Spruce
- Neck: One Piece Honduran Mahogany
- Rosette: Maple burl, flame maple and abalone
- Fingerboard: Gaboon Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: Evo Gold Medium
- Side dots: MOP
- Headplates: Ebony (Front), Brazilian Rosewood (rear), Maple Veneer
- Headstock logo: Abalone
- Bridge and Bridge Pins: African Blackwood, Ebony with abalone
- Bindings: Ebony with Flamed Maple veneer purfling
- Inlays: Art-deco style backstrip, endgraft, rosette
- Inside finish: Shellac Super Blonde
- Finish: Polyurethane High Gloss
- Truss Rod: Two-way with ebony reinforcement
- Nut and Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 Cosmo black
- Case: Hiscox Deluxe
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Having been building guitars for over 20 years, Michel Pellerin is a master of what he does. Pellerin Guitars encapsulate rich textural tones, subtle nuances, not to mention the stunning, mind-blowing aesthetics.