This sensational Red Rocket Atomic model from features Matt Nowicki's renowned natural Antique Pine body and a Maple top finished in a glorious Pale Blue gloss.
Red Rocket's Matt Nowicki has sourced some glorious 300-year old heart pine planks from an old Washington Mill in Mayodan, North Carolina, USA, and this is what forms the show-stopping back of this gorgeous guitar.
The guitar is equipped with a McNelly Tele bridge pickup and a McNelly Stagger Swagger pickup in the neck position.
- Body: Atomic (Tele) body shape, Antique Pine with maple top, Ivoroid top binding, custom checker purfling, tortoise celluloid pickguard
- Neck: Roasted Figured Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, 22 stainless med jumbo frets, RR custom shape head- stock, double acting truss rod in head, double carbon rods, 12” radius, 25.5” scale, .85”-.93” profile thickness, soft V-C shape, 1 11/16” bone nut, PLEK fret level
- Finish: Top - Pale blue gloss, back - Natural, oil finish, Neck: satin oil finish Pickups: McNelly tele bridge and “Stagger Swagger” neck pickups, Switchcraft and CTL components, premium paper in oil tone cap, volume and tone controls, 3 position toggle switch)
- Bridge: Hipshot tele bridge, Gotoh compensated brass saddles
- Hardware: All chrome hardware, Kluson vintage style tuners, strap knobs Case: Mono Vertigo case