Red Rocket Atomic Electric Guitar, Caddy Green
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
The Red Rocket Atomic is a Tele-style electric guitar featuring a chambered Mahogany body with a Maple top, finished in a lush Ivoroid binding and checker purfling. The Thinline-style pickguard features gold swirls to compliment the Caddy Green finish.
- Body: Atomic tele shape, chambered mahogany, maple top, bound in ivoroid, checker purfling, thinline shape gold swirl pickguard,
- Neck: Roasted Birdseye Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, V-C profile.92-.86”, 1 11/16” bone nut, 22 stainless steel med jumbo frets, machine bolts with threaded inserts, double acting truss rod in head, double carbon rods, 12” radius, 25.5 scale, MOP dots and white side dots, RR custom shape headstock
- Finish: Gloss finish - front - Cadillac Green, back and sides - Dark Cherry, Neck: satin oil finish.
- Pickups: TV Jones T’armond set, Wired for volume and tone controls with a premium paper-in-oil tone capacitor.
- Wired for three way toggle switch. Bridge: Bigsby B50 trem and roller bridge
- Hardware: All gold hardware, Hipshot locking tuners with tortoise buttons, electrosocket, custom Red Rocket neck- plate
- Case: G&G custom fit, leather trim hard case
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us