Red Rocket Two Tone Atomic Electric Guitar, Pale Mint Blue & Trans Dark Cream
This stunning Red Rocket Two Tone Atomic model is one of four guitars from our first batch of Red Rockets, and features a two-tone finish of Pale Mint Blue and Trans Dark Cream.
- Body: Atomic tele shape, Solid Ash body, double bound in ivoroid, checker purfling, thinline shape parchment pick-guard,
- Neck: Flame Maple neck, Birdseye Maple fingerboard, V-C profile.92-.86”, 1 11/16” bone nut, 22 stainless steel med jumbo frets, machine bolts with threaded inserts, double acting truss rod in head, double carbon rods, 12” ra- dius, 25.5 scale, MOP dots and white side dots, RR custom shape headstock
- Finish: Gloss finish - front & back: Pale Mint Blue, sides - trans dark cream, Neck: amber tint satin oil finish. Pickups: Fralin Blues Special tele set, Wired for volume and tone controls with a premium paper-in-oil tone capacitor. Wired for three way toggle switch.
- Bridge: Hipshot tele bridge with brass saddles
- Hardware: All chrome hardware, vintage style tuners, electrosocket, custom Red Rocket neckplate Case: G&G custom fit, leather trim hard case
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us