This stunning Red Rocket Two Tone Atomic model is one of four guitars from our first batch of Red Rockets, and features a two-tone finish of Pale Mint Blue and Trans Dark Cream.
- Body: Atomic tele shape, Solid Ash body, double bound in ivoroid, checker purfling, thinline shape parchment pick-guard,
- Neck: Flame Maple neck, Birdseye Maple fingerboard, V-C profile.92-.86”, 1 11/16” bone nut, 22 stainless steel med jumbo frets, machine bolts with threaded inserts, double acting truss rod in head, double carbon rods, 12” ra- dius, 25.5 scale, MOP dots and white side dots, RR custom shape headstock
- Finish: Gloss finish - front & back: Pale Mint Blue, sides - trans dark cream, Neck: amber tint satin oil finish. Pickups: Fralin Blues Special tele set, Wired for volume and tone controls with a premium paper-in-oil tone capacitor. Wired for three way toggle switch.
- Bridge: Hipshot tele bridge with brass saddles
- Hardware: All chrome hardware, vintage style tuners, electrosocket, custom Red Rocket neckplate Case: G&G custom fit, leather trim hard case