Rick Turner Model 1 BP Standard, Satin Finish
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
With a satin finish protecting the natural wood finish of this Model 1 BP Standard, this is an electric with some acoustic-like appeal. The Rick Turner Model 1 is best known as the electric guitar of choice of Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham. The Model 1 Standard, with its solid rock maple neck and resonant body, sounds very acoustic when played clean. But when plied with gain, it will sing like no guitar you've heard before. The option B models come equipped with the same rotating magnetic "Hot Humbucker" seen on all of Rick Turner's Model 1s, but with the addition of a high-headroom 18 volt preamp (the D-Tar Eclipse) that has trim potentiometer adjustable gain, which allows anywhere from 3 to 12 dB of additional gain and a buffered output. This model also features a piezo pickup, and the option to blend with the magnetic pickup.
- Body: Solid mahogany
- Finish: Natural with satin finish
- Neck: Select solid rock maple
- Fingerboard: Ipe
- Binding: Top bound black
- Tuners: Planet Waves AutoTrim
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Pickup: RT "Hot Humbucker" rotating magnetic pickup and piezo pickup
- Electronics: D-TAR Eclipse preamp, passive volume n
- Serial number: 5469
- Year of build: 2021
- Case: Custom fit hard case
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Rick Turner's solid mahogany body Model 1 is all about versatility
- The in-house "Hot Humbucker" rotating magnetic pickup offers loads of customizable tone options
- With a high-headroom 18 volt preamp and the option to blend both the magnetic and piezo pickup options, the playerh as many tonal options to choose from
Rick Turner Guitars
An acknowledged giant of the modern lutherie scene, Rick Turner has built guitars for some of the greatest names in rock and roll including Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham, The Grateful Dead and John Mayer.