Rick Turner Model 1 CP Deluxe "Full Mojo", Burgundy
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
"In a word, the Model 1 is all about versatility. Whether you’re playing the passive model running straight out with volume and tone control (push-pull coil cut) or the high-headroom 18-volt D-TAR Eclipse preamp with Turner Parametric EQ, both options allow for blending of a piezo or second magnetic pickup."
This Model 1 CP Deluxe is everything you would expect from a Rick Turner guitar. The mahogany body feels both lightweight and acoustically resonant, while the maple and purpleheart laminate neck brings some notable stability. Rick Turner's rotating magnetic "Hot Humbucker" is assisted by the full suite of controls to maximize tonal options and versatility: a passive master volume knob, a sweep control for quasi-parametric EQ (knob and toggle), EQ 12-dB boost/cut, a passive tone control and push/pull coil tap, and a blender knob for the magnetic and piezo pickup. Hey, it's not called the "Full Mojo" for nothing.
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Burgundy with gloss catalyzed poly
- Binding: Fully bound, black
- Neck: Five-piece laminated maple/purpleheart
- Fingerboard: Ipe
- Tuners: Gotoh Delta 510
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Pickup: RT "Hot Humbucker" rotating magnetic pickup and piezo pickup
- Electronics: Active preamp, parametric EQ, piezo
- Serial number: 5597
- Year: 2021
- Case: Custom fit hard case
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Rick Turner's solid mahogany body Model 1 is all about versatility
- The in-house "Hot Humbucker" rotating magnetic pickup offers loads of customizable tone options
- The full suite of control knobs includes a parametric EQ control, volume control, magnetic/piezo knob and more
Rick Turner Guitars
An acknowledged giant of the modern lutherie scene, Rick Turner has built guitars for some of the greatest names in rock and roll including Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham, The Grateful Dead and John Mayer.