Rick Turner Model 1 CP Special, Sinker Redwood Top
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The striking satin finish on this Model 1 CP Special draws attention to the natural wood grain, giving this electric an almost acoustic appeal. The Rick Turner Model 1 is best known as the electric guitar of choice of Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham. The Model 1 Special, with its solid mahogany neck and resonant body, sounds very acoustic when played clean. But when plied with gain, it will sing like no guitar you've heard before. The Rick Turner-made humbucker is controlled by Volume and Tone pots, a semi-parametric EQ and push/pull coil taps.
- Top: Sinker redwood
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Natural, satin
- Neck: Solid mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ipe
- Binding: White
- Tuners: Gotoh 510
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Electronics: Eclipse Preamp/Booster w/ semi-parametric EQ
- Pickup: RT Hot Humbucker
- Case: Hard case
- Serial number: 5503
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The Model 1 Special is outfitted not only with a solid mahogany body, but a solid mahogany neck, as well
- Full electronics package includes active preamp, piezo option with blending electronics and parametric EQ
- A sinker redwood top, satin finish and white binding complete this guitar
Rick Turner Guitars
An acknowledged giant of the modern lutherie scene, Rick Turner has built guitars for some of the greatest names in rock and roll including Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham, The Grateful Dead and John Mayer.