Rick Turner Model 1 40th Anniversary Lindsey Buckingham Signature Electric Guitar
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
This is it! This is the recreation of Rick Turner's Model 1 serial number #3 - the first one to find its way into the hands of Lindsey Buckingham, and the one that started Lindsey's love affair with this unique guitar design.
To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Lindsey taking delivery of this guitar, Rick Turner and his team are recreating this guitar exactly as it was built all those years ago. There will be 18 guitars built in total and we are delighted to be receiving three of them!
Ever since Lindsey Buckingham took delivery of serial number #79-003, the Model 1 guitar has been highly sought after for its combination of Old World aesthetics and modern, full-bodied tonal range. Played clean, it sounds incredibly acoustic and detailed. But when the volume picks up, it screams louder and longer than any guitar you've played...without unwanted feedback or breakup.
This guitar will feature the same specs as the original guitar:
- Lindsey Buckingham signature model
- Signed by Lindsey Buckingham & Rick Turner
- Bound Chambered Mahogany Body
- Laminated Maple and Purple Heart LB signature profile neck
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
- Turner Humbucker, Active Electronics
- Master Volume and Tone controls with push/pull coil cut
- D-Tar Eclipse Active Preamp
- Active Parametric EQ
- Chrome Schaller tuners
- Includes fitted hardcase
- Includes certificate of authenticity, original design copy and 'The Making of the Model 1' manual
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Rick Turner Guitars
An acknowledged giant of the modern lutherie scene, Rick Turner has built guitars for some of the greatest names in rock and roll including Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham, The Grateful Dead and John Mayer.