Rick Turner Model 1 BP Standard Electric Guitar Koa Top
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Ever since Lindsey Buckingham took delivery of #79-003, the Model One guitar has been highly sought after for its combination of Old World aesthetics and modern, full-bodied tonal range. Played clean, it sounds incredibly acoustic and detailed. But when the volume kicks up, it screams louder and longer than any guitar you've played... without unwanted feedback or breakup.
- Model 1 Standard B-P.
- Top Bound Mahogany Body
- Solid Maple Neck (not laminated)
- Bound Hardwood Veneered Peghead
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
- Turner Humbuckers, Passive Electronics
- Volume and Tone with push/pull coil cut
- D-Tar Eclipse preamp
- Baggs T-Bridge Piezo system
- Planet Wave Tuners
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Rick Turner Guitars
An acknowledged giant of the modern lutherie scene, Rick Turner has built guitars for some of the greatest names in rock and roll including Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham, The Grateful Dead and John Mayer.