Rick Turner Model 1 CP LB Lindsey Buckingham Electric Guitar, Koa Top
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
The Rick Turner Model 1 LBU is a signature model for ex-Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham, featuring an active Rick Turner humbucker, and extensive blend and EQ controls.
Ever since Lindsey Buckingham took delivery of serial number #79-003 in 1979, the Model One guitar has been highly sought after for its combination of Old World aesthetics and modern, full-bodied tonal range. Played clean, it sounds incredibly acoustic and detailed. But when the volume picks up, it screams louder and longer than any guitar you've played... without unwanted feedback or breakup.
This M1 features a stunning Koa top.
The main features of the Rick Turner Model 1 CP LB Lindsey Buckingham Signature include:
- Lindsey Buckingham signature model
- Koa Top
- Bound Chambered Mahogany Body
- Maple & Purple Heart laminated neck
- Bound Koa veneered peghead
- Ebony binding top, back, neck & peghead
- Ipe fingerboard
- Turner Humbucker, Active Electronics
- Volume and Tone with push/pull coil cut
- D-Tar Eclipse preamp
- Active Semi-Parametric EQ for the Piezo pickup
- Chrome Gotoh 510 tuners
- Includes fitted hard case
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Rick Turner Guitars
An acknowledged giant of the modern lutherie scene, Rick Turner has built guitars for some of the greatest names in rock and roll including Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham, The Grateful Dead and John Mayer.