Rick Turner Model 1 Custom Electric Guitar, Myrtle & Western Red Cedar
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
The Rick Turner Model 1 Custom is a customised model based on the signature model for Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham, with the active Rick Turner humbucker, an LR Baggs T-Bridge piezo pickup and extensive blend and EQ controls, with the addition of Figured Myrtle top and back over Western Red Cedar, a natural finish and Ivoroid binding.
What sets this stunning instrument apart further is the inclusion of Ivoroid pickup ring, tailpiece, tuner buttons and truss rod cover.
Ever since Lindsey Buckingham took delivery of serial number #79-003, the Model One guitar has been highly sought after for its combination of Old World aesthetics and modern, full-bodied tonal range. Played clean, it sounds incredibly acoustic and detailed. But when the volume kicks up, it screams louder and longer than any guitar you've played... without unwanted feedback or breakup.
The main features of the Rick Turner Model 1 Custom include:
- Lindsey Buckingham signature model
- Natural Finish
- Figured Myrtle top and back
- Chambered Solid Western Red Cedar Body
- Lindsey Buckingham signature Purple Heart and Maple five-piece laminated neck
- Bound Myrtle Veneered Peghead
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
- Turner Humbucker, Passive Electronics
- Volume and Tone with push/pull coil cut
- D-Tar Eclipse preamp
- LR Baggs T-Bridge Piezo system
- Active Preamp
- Active Semi-Parametric EQ for the Piezo pickup
- Chrome Gotoh 510 tuners with Ivoroid buttons
- Includes fitted hardcase
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Rick Turner Guitars
An acknowledged giant of the modern lutherie scene, Rick Turner has built guitars for some of the greatest names in rock and roll including Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham, The Grateful Dead and John Mayer.