Roggero RGo-M, Pau Ferro & German Spruce
Another one of the exceptional guitars we've taken in from the 2021 Boutique Guitar Showcase that visited this past summer, we have this beautiful, balanced RGo-M from French luthier Brice Roggero. Perfectly seated in the Concert and OM guitar range in its dimensions, it's an ideal fingerstylist's guitar with an even bass and clear, sweet trebles. But it also toggles seamlessly intro strumming, making it an excellent companion for songwriters and vocalists. Closely related to rosewood, Pau Ferro, sometimes called morado or Bolivian rosewood, shares a lot of tonal characteristics with Brazilian and the other rosewoods. Rich in overtones and nuance, those characteristics are drawn out by articulate, warm German spruce. With a modern aesthetic sure to appeal to fans of luthiers like Raymond Kraut, Taran or Somogyi, Brice utilized an asymmetrical, geometric design on his spalted and burl maple rosette, and a sharp, elegant cutaway.
- Top: German spruce
- Back and sides: Pau Ferro
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Frets: 21 Jescar EVO Gold
- Tuners: Schertler
- Rosette: Spalted maple, burl maple, and Pau Ferro
- Inlay: Mother of pearl
- Binding: Rocklite ebano
- Finish: Gloss polyurethane
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Lower bout: 15-3/4"
- Depth: 4-1/2"
- Case: SKB
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The RGo-M shape is perfect for any fan of OMs or Concert guitars, with a tight waist and 15-3/4" wide lower bout imparting balance
- German spruce, a perfect top wood for both fingerstylists and strummers, is matched with Pau Ferro, a wood related to rosewood that shares many characteristics
- An elegant, geometric modern rosette of spalted and burl maple forms the centerpiece of this guitar
This product listing was written by Kim. If you’d like to talk to Kim about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours