Rick Davis has been handcrafting guitars since 1992, and he builds instruments that combine both traditional and modern elements of guitar design.
This featherweight 000-12 fret features Mastergrade Koa, a Redwood top with Florentine cutaway, and it excels at both fingerstyle and light flatpicking.
The guitar is in excellent condition with original hardshell case.
- Top: Redwood
- Back and Sides: Mastergrade Koa
- Rosette: Multi-ply wood and Abalone pearl
- Body Binding: Curly Koa
- Neck: Mahogany with Maple Center with green wood purfling
- Fretboard: Striped Ebony with pearl inlay
- Headstock Veneer: Striped Ebony with Pearl Running Dog logo
- Fretboard Binding: Curly Koa
- Tuners: Gold Schaller with mini buttons Striped Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony with brass circle inlay
- Saddle: Bone
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-7/8"
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Built: 2005