Running Dog 000-12, Master Grade Koa & Redwood - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
Rick Davis has been handcrafting guitars since 1992, and he builds instruments that combine both traditional and modern elements of guitar design.
This featherweight 000-12 fret features Mastergrade Koa, a Redwood top with Florentine cutaway, and it excels at both fingerstyle and light flatpicking.
The guitar is in excellent condition with original hardshell case.
- Top: Redwood
- Back and Sides: Mastergrade Koa
- Rosette: Multi-ply wood and Abalone pearl
- Body Binding: Curly Koa
- Neck: Mahogany with Maple Center with green wood purfling
- Fretboard: Striped Ebony with pearl inlay
- Headstock Veneer: Striped Ebony with Pearl Running Dog logo
- Fretboard Binding: Curly Koa
- Tuners: Gold Schaller with mini buttons Striped Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony with brass circle inlay
- Saddle: Bone
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-7/8"
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Built: 2005
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us