We are all very excited that The Ruokangas Mojo has landed at The North American Guitar! Sleek and stylish, this versatile instrument is incredibly fun to play.
Perfect for players looking for that bright, crisp Tele tone.
From the Luthier:
Tone is usually my first source of inspiration when making a new guitar model. Regarding the Mojo model, Wilko Johnson was definitely one of my key influences. Listen to the early Dr. Feelgood tunes 'I Don't Mind' or 'Keep It Out Of Sight'. Mind blowing sounds and attitude!
Thermo treatment changes wood in the same way as decades of natural aging does, period. When done the right way, thermo treatment has only positive effects.
- Model: MOJO CLASSIC
- Serial #: 318-M
- Colour: Surf Green
- Body Finish: High Gloss PU
- Neck Finish: Paperthin Satin / Gloss Fretboard
- Body Construction: Solid
- Neck Construction: Bolt-on / traditional
- Topwood: No separate top
- Bodywood: Alder (Alnus Glutinosa)
- Neckwood: Maple (Acer Saccharum)
- Fretboard: Figured Arctic Birch (Betula Pendula Carelica) 25.5"
- Scale Length: 12"
- Fretboard Radius: 41 mm Narrow D
- Neck Profile: 21 / Medium Stainless Steel
- Frets: Black dots
- Fret Markers: No bindings
- Binding: Matching w/ Decal logo
- Headstock: Moose Shin Bone
- Nut: Nickel plated
- Hardware: Gotoh SD91 Non-locking
- Tuners: Wilkinson by Gotoh WT3
- Bridge: Gotoh Straplocks
- Strap Buttons: Dome / Nickel plated
- Knob Type: 4-ply Pearl
- Pickguard: S-S
- Pickup Config: Mojo Blues
- Pickups: 'R' Custom (neck)
- Pickup Covers: No pickup rings
- Pickup Rings: V-T / 3-way lever switch
- Wiring: Ruokangas standard
- Tuning Method: Standard (E)