The complexities within the flamed full-Koa construction of this Santa Cruz Custom 000 make it both sonically and visually breathtaking. Its top, back, and sides feature Adirondack Spruce bracing with hot hide glue. To accent its full-Koa construction, all of this guitar’s bindings, rosette, and back strip, are finely crafted from Brazilian Rosewood. Subsequently, this guitar sings with a tonal intricacy that matches its cosmetic appeal. So long as access past the 12th fret in not of concern, the nature of this guitar’s 000 design allows it to have an array of advantages. By extending the body size to the 12th fret, this instrument produces greater volume, a more open top-end, and an increased low end than its OM successor. As a result, this guitar has become beloved by fingerstyle players and has been heard on countless records and played on stage by some of today’s most iconic players.
Complete sunburst with full body fade, including on the headstock overlay
- Back & Sides: Flamed Koa
- Top: Flamed Koa with Adirondack bracing and hot hide glue
- Year of build: 2020
- Rosette: Brazilian Rosewood
- Body Binding: Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with SCGC logo at the 12th frets
- Head Veneer: Flamed Koa
- Fretboard Binding: Brazilian Rosewood
- Tuners: Nickel Waverlys
- Bridge: Ebony Belly with 2-3/16" spacing
- Pins: Ebony with pearl dots
- Saddle: Bone, compensated
- Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.375"