We are very happy to have received a gorgeous 2018 pre-owned Santa Cruz H13.
Built in a staggering set of master grade African Blackwood for the back and sides and Ancient Sitka Spruce for the top. By using such aged and exotic tone woods such as this set of 3000 year old ancient Sitka Spruce, the resins within the wood are able to crystallise over time, maximising the resonance of this instrument.
This guitar is incredibly bright and responsive, producing stunning crisp and clean trebles and smooth bass articulation. A once in a life time purchase that will stop all who play it in the tracks...
- H13 1674, completed in 2018
- Back and sides: African Blackwood
- Top: Ancient Spruce top (3,000 years old)
- Bindings: Snakewood
- Tail Wedge: Snakewood
- Back strip: Snakewood
- Overlay: Snakewood
- Fingerboard inlays: Snakewood century block
- Rosette: Snakewood
- Purfling: Cowboy rope top
- Bridge: Snakewood
- Tuners: Gold 3-on-plate Waverly tuners with Snakewood buttons
- Bridge/End Pins: Bone