The Scott Walker Electro is a handbuilt electric guitar by Scott Walker in Santa Cruz, California.
Familiar Ergonomics and a classic vibe – the Electro is an inspiring 25.5″ scale guitar. This model is a culmination of the last 14 years of Scott's full-time guitar building career. Keeping the aesthetics simple and classy, as well as the woods, but maximising the potential of the structure with the Walker “Nodal” neck joint and extended tenon and deep set bridge.
Attaching the neck to the body at the guitar's Nodal point excites the guitar as it's strummed or plucked, enriching the playing experience and tone with sustain, clarity and a very musical timbre. The bridge is machined aluminium and sunk into the body by 1/2″, and bolted on through the back of the guitar. This gives the shortest overall string length (top loading) for easy bending. The coupling provided by the rear mounting bolts assure for maxim energy transfer and sustain.
- Model: Electro
- Finish: High Gloss Nitrocellulose Black
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Neck shape: Rounded shape with soft shoulders
- Nut: Bone
- Truss Rod: Double Action
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut Width: 1 11/16”
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Frets: 22 Jescar .014” x .047”
- Side Markers: White plastic 2mm dots
- Position Markers: Corian 1/4” dots
- Pickups: 3 x Lipstick Pickups
- Control 1: Volume for Neck and Bridge pickups | Push/Pull for Buffer
- Control 2: Volume for Middle Pickup
- Switch: Three-way pickup selector switch
- Bridge: Walker Custom
- Tuners: TonePros Kluson
- Pick guard: Tiger Tortoise
- Case: Hardcase