The Walker Phantom model is a sophisticated, elegant guitar inspired by the work of the late Californian luthier Steve Cripe (1953-1996).
As with all Walker custom guitars the Phantom can be built from your choice of tone woods. In this case we have opted for an inner core of Maple with Padauk laminates and a top and back of Ebony. The body is chambered and extremely resonant and lightweight.
These specs are now no longer available from Scott so get in quick on this one!
The Scott Walker Phantom was Guitar Planetâ€™s Guitar of the Year 2012
The Ebony/Padauk/Maple/Padauk/Ebony for the body!
- Phantom Custom Model
- Maple, Padauk and Ebony Laminated Body
- Passive Custom Single Coil Blade Lollar Pickups
- Custom Scott Walker Tail Piece
- Bolt on Figure Maple Neck
- 12â€³ Fretboard Radius
- Ebony Fretboard
- Medium Jumbo Frets (22 Frets)
- Walker Signature Diamond Inlays
- Tone Pros Bridge
- 25â€³ Scale Length
- Custom hand made Scott Walker case.