Scott Walker Phantom Ebony / Padauk / Flamed Maple
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
The Walker Phantom model is a sophisticated, elegant guitar inspired by the work of the late Californian luthier Steve Cripe (1953-1996).
As with all Walker custom guitars the Phantom can be built from your choice of tone woods. In this case we have opted for an inner core of Maple with Padauk laminates and a top and back of Ebony. The body is chambered and extremely resonant and lightweight.
These specs are now no longer available from Scott so get in quick on this one!
The Scott Walker Phantom was Guitar Planetâ€™s Guitar of the Year 2012
The Ebony/Padauk/Maple/Padauk/Ebony for the body!
- Phantom Custom Model
- Maple, Padauk and Ebony Laminated Body
- Passive Custom Single Coil Blade Lollar Pickups
- Custom Scott Walker Tail Piece
- Bolt on Figure Maple Neck
- 12â€³ Fretboard Radius
- Ebony Fretboard
- Medium Jumbo Frets (22 Frets)
- Walker Signature Diamond Inlays
- Tone Pros Bridge
- 25â€³ Scale Length
- Custom hand made Scott Walker case.
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Scott Walker Electric Guitars
Scott Walker builds high quality, beautiful electric guitars out of his Californian base workshop. These are exceptional instruments and Scott is held in high esteem by players and luthiers alike.