Skytop Auditorium Acoustic Guitar, Quilted Sapele & Pillow-Quilt Sitka Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
of Skytop Guitars to arrive at The North American Guitar.
This gorgeous Auditorium model features Quilted Sapele for the back and sides with a Pillow-Quilt Sitka Spruce top with no sound holes on top of the guitar but two sound ports on the side of the guitar to service the player with the sound of the guitar.
The Honduran Mahogany neck is topped by a Macassar Ebony fretboard and headstock and the guitar is decorated with Ebony binding, Maple purfling and a European Maple 12th fret inlay.
- Auditorium 24.9” Scale Upper Bout - 11.25”
- Lower Bout - 16“
- Waist - 8.75”
- Depth - 4.625“
- Soundboard - Pillow-Quilt Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides - Quilted Sapele
- Neck, Neck block, Tail Block - Honduran Mahogany
- Headstock, Fretboard and Bridge - Macassar Ebony
- Bracing - Sitka Spruce in Skytop Flatpicking Pattern
- Backstrap - Quilted Sapele
- Binding - Ebony
- Purfling - Maple
- 12th Fret Marker - European Maple
- Tuners - Gotoh 510 with Cosmo Black buttons
- Nut - 1-3/4”
- String Spacing - 2-1/8”
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Eric Weigeshoff is known for building some of the most interesting and aesthetically unique guitars available. Ericʼs time-tested methods and design of these guitars creates a powerful yet player-focused and intimate guitar.