Current Location: TNAG London
Delivery Time to TNAG Nashville: Two Days
The Skytop Grand Auditorium acoustic guitar, featuring Pale Moon Ebony and Swiss Alpine Moon Spruce is dubbed 'The Full Moon'.
From the moment Eric showed us this incredible set of Pale Moon Ebony we jumped at the chance to build a Grand Auditorium Skytop with it.
This sensational guitar features a Swiss Alpine Moon Spruce top on Pale Moon Ebony back and sides, giving it the apt title 'The Full Moon'.
The Skytop Grand Auditorium has a Honduran Mahogany neck and Pale Moon Ebony fretboard, bridge and headstock overlay, continuing the Pale Moon Ebony theme right through the guitar.
- “The Full Moon”
- Grand Auditorium 24.9” Scale
- Upper Bout - 11.25” Lower Bout - 16“ Waist - 8.5” Depth - 4.625“
- Soundboard - Swiss Alpine Moon Spruce
- Back and Sides - Pale Moon Ebony
- Neck, Neck block, Tail Block - Honduran Mahogany
- Headstock, Fretboard and Bridge - Pale Moon Ebony
- Bracing - Sitka Spruce in Skytop Fingerstyle Pattern
- Backstrap - Pale Moon Ebony
- Binding - Ebony
- Purfling - B/W/B
- 12th Fret Marker - Ebony
- Tuners - Gotoh 510 with Cosmo Black buttons
- Nut - 1-3/4”
- String Spacing - 2-1/8”