From the moment Eric showed us this incredible set of Pale Moon Ebony we jumped at the chance to build a Grand Concert Skytop with it. Going to be an exciting instrument to play with plenty of action in the highs and balance in the mids and lows.
Due in August 2019.
- “The Full Moon”
- Grand Auditorium 24.9” Scale
- Upper Bout - 11.25” Lower Bout - 16“ Waist - 8.5” Depth - 4.625“
- Soundboard - Swiss Alpine Moon Spruce
- Back and Sides - Pale Moon Ebony
- Neck, Neck block, Tail Block - Honduran Mahogany
- Headstock, Fretboard and Bridge - Pale Moon Ebony
- Bracing - Sitka Spruce in Skytop Fingerstyle Pattern
- Backstrap - Pale Moon Ebony
- Binding - Ebony Purfling - B/W/B
- 12th Fret Marker - Ebony
- Tuners - Gotoh 510 with Cosmo Black buttons
- Nut - 1-3/4” String Spacing - 2-1/8”