Skytop "The Full Moon" Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar, Pale Moon Ebony & Swiss Alpine Moon Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
From the moment Eric showed us this incredible set of Pale Moon Ebony we jumped at the chance to build a Grand Concert Skytop with it. Going to be an exciting instrument to play with plenty of action in the highs and balance in the mids and lows.
Due in August 2019.
- “The Full Moon”
- Grand Auditorium 24.9” Scale
- Upper Bout - 11.25” Lower Bout - 16“ Waist - 8.5” Depth - 4.625“
- Soundboard - Swiss Alpine Moon Spruce
- Back and Sides - Pale Moon Ebony
- Neck, Neck block, Tail Block - Honduran Mahogany
- Headstock, Fretboard and Bridge - Pale Moon Ebony
- Bracing - Sitka Spruce in Skytop Fingerstyle Pattern
- Backstrap - Pale Moon Ebony
- Binding - Ebony Purfling - B/W/B
- 12th Fret Marker - Ebony
- Tuners - Gotoh 510 with Cosmo Black buttons
- Nut - 1-3/4” String Spacing - 2-1/8”
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Eric Weigeshoff is known for building some of the most interesting and aesthetically unique guitars available. Ericʼs time-tested methods and design of these guitars creates a powerful yet player-focused and intimate guitar.