This is a Sobell New World acoustic guitar featuring Brazilian Rosewood and Italian Spruce. This guitar is a recent arrival in our pre-owned section and was completed by Stefan Sobell in December 2008.
The wonderful body tonewood combination is complimented by a Madagascan Rosewood neck and bridge, and an African Ebony fretboard.
This guitar is in fantastic condition, and is a fine example of Stefan's New World model. The guitar includes a personal, hand-signed letter from Stefan Sobell with information about the origin of the guitar's tonewoods and construction of the guitar, dated 13th April 2009.
- New World Model
- Completed in December 2008
- Brazilian Rosewood back and sides
- Italian Spruce top
- Madagascan Rosewood neck
- African Ebony fingerboard
- African Ebony bridge
- Two-piece bone saddle
- Gold Gotoh 510 tuners with black buttons
- Maple binding with red and black purfling
- Birdsfoot edging trim and rosette with red and black purfling
- Body Width: 402mm (15.8″)
- Body Length: 495mm (19.5”)
- Max body depth: 101mm (4.0”)
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1.75″ (45 mm)
- Scale: 643mm (25.3”)
- Includes Calton hard case