Spalt Instruments G 1808 Electric Guitar, PlayinJane
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
It's an absolutely incredible instrument, with all the versatility you would expect from this classic 'hot-rodded' pickup configuration top mounted into the beautifully adorned Alder Body.
The finishing on this guitar is truly exceptional, it really does feel like you're sitting down with a true work of art, and the best part is, it plays like an absolute dream!
The Maple neck topped by a Rosewood fretboard, with it's 25 ½" scale, feels very snappy and familiar, like an old friend with a gorgeous carve to it that really is an effortless treat to play.
The Lindy Fralin Blues Specials in the neck and a Lindy Fralin Unbucker in the bridge, this guitar has a deeply varied range of tone at its disposal, perfect for everything from funk cleans through to gained up, saturated rock tones.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 25 ½" scale
- Tuners: Gotoh Vintage Style Locking Tuners
- Pickups: Lindy Fralin Blues Special SC in neck and middle
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone with push-pull for HB Activation
- Bridge: Lindy Fralin Unbucker in bridge position, Hipshot tremolo
- Sound: 7 Options
- Straplocks: Dunlop
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us