Spalt Instruments G 1901 Electric Guitar, Souvenir
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
The body is made up of Mahogany, with Michael's signature resin top construction, which tonally doesn't sound dissimilar to a maple cap and gives him the freedom to feature objects and materials of his choice in the fabric of the instrument.
'Souvenir' features a maple neck with a beautifully figured Flamed Maple fretboard, with multi-coloured dot inlays running the length of it and adding to the bold, colourful aesthetic that gives this guitar such a joyful personality.
The pickups consist of a vintage Gibson Mini-Humbucker in the neck position, and a Spalt Bone-Top Tele pickup in the bridge. They make a truly inspiring pair and between them cover a whole host of tonal options, from smooth and creamy through to rich and bright.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale length: 25 ½"scale
- Tuners: Gotoh Vintage Style Tuners
- Pickups: Vintage Gibson Mini Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-way Pickup Selector Switch
- Bridge: Tele bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Straplocks: Dunlop
- Volume, tone, 3-way switch
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us