The Spalt Gate Guitar Custom #32 is our latest arrival from Michael Spalt's Gate series, taking its Pine top from the gate of Michael Spalt's Vienna workshop.
When Michael and Tania Spalt moved into their workshop in Vienna, the gate to the workshop needed replacing. Michael noticed that it would make an excellent top wood, and so the Gate series was born!
This guitar is number 32 of 50 that will be built in the Gate series.
- Basswood body
- Pine Top from the Gate
- Basswood neck w/ Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- 2-way truss rod
- 25 ½" scale, 22 6150 frets
- Gotho vintage style tuners
- Seymour Duncan Antiquity '59 in neck
- Lindy Fralin Split Blade HO tele in bridge
- Vol, tone, 3-way switch
- Tele bridge w/compensated brass saddles
- Dunlop Straplocks
- 3.1 kg