The Spalt Instruments Medusa 'Grey Wolf' has been hand built and finished by Michael Spalt in Vienna, Austria.
The Medusa is a new model from Michael Spalt, first exhibited in 2016. This guitar is one of two Medusa models to arrive at TNAG.
This particular model is equipped with a Lollar mini-humbucker in the neck position and a steel-mounted Lollar Imperial humbucker in the bridge.
- Model: "Grey Wolfâ€
- Mahogany weight relieved body
- Wood veneer top
- Flame Maple neck, medium fat D
- Indian Rosewood fingerboard, 25 ½" scale
- 10" - 12" radius, 22 Dunlop 6150 frets
- 2-way truss rod, bone nut 1 5/8"
- Gotho vintage style tuners
- Lollar mini-humbucker in neck position
- Lollar Imperial humbucker in bridge position
- CTS pots and Orange Drop cap, 3-way switch
- Dunlop Straplocks
- 3.2 kg