The Spalt Instruments Medusa 'Peacock Blue' has been hand built and finished by Michael Spalt in Vienna, Austria.
The Medusa is a new model from Michael Spalt, first exhibited in 2016. This guitar is one of two Medusa models to arrive at TNAG.
This model features a pair of Lindy Fralin Pure PAF humbuckers and a wonderful blue peacock feather pattern finish.
- Model: Medusa 'Peacock Blue'
- Honduran Mahogany weight relieved body
- Wood veneer top
- Flame Maple neck, medium C
- Bocote fingerboard, 25 ½" scale
- 10" -12" radius, Bone nut, 42mm
- 22 Dunlop 6150 Frets
- Gotho vintage style tuners
- Lindy Fralin Pure PAF humbuckers
- Hipshot fixed bridge
- CTS pots, Orange Drop cap and 3-way switch
- Dunlop Straplocks
- 3.2 kg