The Spalt Instruments Standard Aeroflot is hand built and finished by Michael Spalt in Vienna, Austria.
As with all of Michael's guitars, the Aeroflot has a unique finish on its body under the resin top, inspired by Russian airline Aeroflot.
- Model: Totem Standard â€œAeroflot"
- Mahogany body, chambered
- Mahogany neck w/Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- 25 Â½" scale, 22 Dunlop 6150 frets
- BoneTop Tele-style in bridge, BoneTop P-90 style in neck
- Volume, tone w/push-pull for series mode
- Reverse Tele bridge w/brass compensated saddles
- Gotho vintage style tuners
- Dunlop Straplocks
- Includes hard case