Spalt Totem Standard 'Aeroflot' Electric Guitar
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The Spalt Instruments Standard Aeroflot is hand built and finished by Michael Spalt in Vienna, Austria.
As with all of Michael's guitars, the Aeroflot has a unique finish on its body under the resin top, inspired by Russian airline Aeroflot.
- Model: Totem Standard â€œAeroflot"
- Mahogany body, chambered
- Mahogany neck w/Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- 25 Â½" scale, 22 Dunlop 6150 frets
- BoneTop Tele-style in bridge, BoneTop P-90 style in neck
- Volume, tone w/push-pull for series mode
- Reverse Tele bridge w/brass compensated saddles
- Gotho vintage style tuners
- Dunlop Straplocks
- Includes hard case
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us