Spalt Totem Standard 'Aeroflot' Electric Guitar
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
The Spalt Instruments Standard Aeroflot is hand built and finished by Michael Spalt in Vienna, Austria.
As with all of Michael's guitars, the Aeroflot has a unique finish on its body under the resin top, inspired by Russian airline Aeroflot.
- Model: Totem Standard â€œAeroflot"
- Mahogany body, chambered
- Mahogany neck w/Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- 25 Â½" scale, 22 Dunlop 6150 frets
- BoneTop Tele-style in bridge, BoneTop P-90 style in neck
- Volume, tone w/push-pull for series mode
- Reverse Tele bridge w/brass compensated saddles
- Gotho vintage style tuners
- Dunlop Straplocks
- Includes hard case
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us