We are eagerly anticipating the arrival of this new OMC from Max Spohn of Spohn Guitars in Heidenheim, Germany.
This OMC will feature a glorious set of Brazilian Rosewood for the back and sides paired with a Moon Spruce top.
Max Spohn says about his OM, "This is my take on the classic Martin OM. With its midsized body, it is perfectly suited for fingerstyle playing. Its voice is responsive and well balanced over the whole fretboard."
- Back/Sides: Brazilian Rosewood
- Top: Mastergrade Swiss Moon Spruce Neck: Honduran Mahogany Headplate: Spruce with custom inlay Backplate: Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard: Ebony with fake binding Bridge: Brazilian Rosewood
- Binding: Ebony
- Backstrip: Custom inlay
- Side Markers: Brass dots
- Rosette: Custom inlay
- End Graft: Rectangular
- Fret Wire: Medium
- Finish: French polish
- Strings: Medium .013-.056
- Tuners: Schaller, Brass with Ebony buttons
- Case: BAM case in carbon black
- Trussrod: Stainless steel, double action
- Nut width: 45mm
- String spacing at bridge: 58mm
- Scale length: 25“
- Fingerboard radius: 20“