Stephen Strahm 00, Adirondack Spruce & Brazilian Rosewood
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
We've long been fans of Stephen Strahm's beautifully crafted guitars, and we're delighted that many of you are now, as well - this 00 was only in our showroom long enough to get its picture taken before it was sent out to its new owner! Crafted to complement his OM-inspired EROS model, Stephen's 12-fret 00 is a delightful smaller-bodied guitar with a surprising depth of tone. Balanced and even, it sings in the lower registers, serving up nuanced and rich accompaniment for vocals. But as you'd expect from Brazilian rosewood, the high end is pure and clear, without a hint of brashness. Stephen kept the appointments simple, letting the beauty of the wood grain show itself off. This 00 is easily among the best that have passed through our doors.
- Body: 12-fret 00
- Top: Adirondack spruce
- Back and sides: Brazilian rosewood
- Neck: One-piece Honduran mahogany
- Fingerboard: West African ebony
- Truss rod: Two-way adjustable
- Scale length: 24-7/8"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- String spacing at bridge: 2-1/4"
- Lower bout: 14-3/4"
- Rosette: Wood ring to match body
- Headstock overlay: Wood to match body
- Finish: Thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Case: Hard case
- Serial number: 201417
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Crafted to complement his OM-inspired EROS, this 12-fret 00 is comfortably sized, but with a depth of tone that will surprise you
- With Brazilian rosewood this gorgeously figured, it's best to keep the appointments subtle and complementary
- The focus and dynamic range of Adirondack spruce is well-matched to the richness of Brazilian rosewood
As is often the way, Stephen’s lutherie journey began with a deep passion for music, since childhood. After developing a love for the guitar and dabbling within repairs and setups, Stephen progressed to lutherie training at the Roberto-Venn School of Luthiery in Phoenix Arizona.