The Swope MG model electric guitar is handbuilt by Chris Swope in Kansas City. The MG features a two-piece centre-seam Ash body with a beautiful Butterscotch Blonde finish. The Maple neck has an open 'C' profile and is topped by a Rosewood fingerboard decorated with Pearl Dot inlays.
The MG is equipped with a pair of Swope's own MG single-coil pickups, controlled by Volume and Tone pots and a three-way pickup selector switch. The Tone pot also features a push-pull switch which bypasses the three-way pickup selector switch and combines the coils in series. The guitar includes a black hardshell case.
- Model: MG
- Finish Type: "KnockÂAround" Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Butterscotch
- Pickguard Color: Black
- Body: Ash, 2 piece center seam
- Neck: Maple, Vintage Truss Rod with Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearl Dot
- Neck Shape: Open C, .840" 1st Â.930 Â 930" 12th
- Scale: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.656
- Nut Material: Bone
- Pickups: MG set â€“ Single Coils Controls: Vol/Tone/3Âway
- PushÂPull tone pot bypasses the 3Â way and combines coils in series
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Gotoh Staggered
- Bridge: ABM Hardtail
- Case: Black Hardshell