This is the first bespoke build we have specced for the TNAG Nashville Showroom and we're delighted that it's with Taran Guitars.
It features a stunning set of Master Grade Tasmanian Blackwood for the back & sides and Master Grade Adirondack Spruce Soundboard.
You can view the full build thread for this guitar here.
Model: Tirga Mhor DS7
- Back & Sides - Master Grade Tasmanian Blackwood and sides
- Double Side construction with Scottish Larch and Black interior
- Taran Guitars Compression Braces on back
- Soundboard - Master grade Adirondack Spruce.
- Rosette - Hot Sand fade Scottish Walnut with Scottish Sycamore.
- Bindings - Ebano & Double Scottish Sycamore purfling.
- Front Purfling - Opposite Hot sand fade Scottish Walnut & Scottish Sycamore.
- Bevel - Hot Sand fade Scottish Walnut.
- Neck - Negative taper Padauk with 2 way truss rod and carbon fibre reinforcements.
- Fret Board - Fan Fret Ebony bound with Ebano.
- Fret Markers - Gold Circles with Red and Gold Circles at 12th fret.
- Frets - Evo Gold wire with Semi-hemispherical fret ends.
- Headstock - Hot Sand fade Scottish Walnut front and back.
- Tuners in Gold with black button Gotoh 510 21:1.
- Hand Carved Solid Ebony Bridge with Ebony Pins.
- t. Hand cut in Gold.
- Scales - 645mm to 660mm
- Frets to body - 12 also perpendicular fret
- Body Length - 510mm
- Max Body Width - 402mm
- Depth - 124mm
- Width at nut - 45mm
- Spacing at saddle - 59mm
- String Weight - 12-56
- Price includes - Calton Hard case in Orange and Black