This now-discontinued Grand Concert model from Taylor is a truly exceptional example of their craftsmanship and detailed work.
Built in 2013 in a gorgeous set of Indian Rosewood for the back and sides with a well suited Sitka Spruce top, it's as versatile a guitar as it is visually striking. With a wonderful balance to the tone and a lively response with both fingers and flatpick.
The guitar plays like you'd expect with a high end Taylor, and makes for an inspiring and effortless experience in coaxing the most of of the guitar. The note separation and clarity of the instruments output works wonders for complex voicings and intricate parts with ample headroom to pull it's weight in a wide range of musical contexts.
The inlay work along with the handsome purflings and Pearl Rosette are truly special. The guitar is in fantastic condition with its original hardshell case.
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: East Indian Rosewood
- Rosette: Pearl shell
- Body Binding: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with "Cindy" abalone and pearl vine inlays
- Head Veneer: Ebony with abalone pearl inlay
- Fretboard Binding: Rosewood
- Tuners: Satin gold-plated Gotoh 510
- Bridge: Ebony with abalone inlay
- Pins: Ebony with abalone dots
- Saddle: Compensated bone
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"