Taylor 915M Acoustic Guitar, Birdseye Maple & Spruce - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
This Jumbo-bodied Taylor 915 M Acoustic Guitar was built in 1993. It features an incredible Birdseye Maple 3 piece back and Spruce top. There were only 35 of these models made and John Denver owned two of them!
This guitar sounds incredible with a full bodied, balanced and very resonant character, alongside a surprising clarity hard to find in many jumbo guitars. This guitar comes to us in Good condition and comes with a hard shell case.
- Back and Sides: Birdseye Maple
- Top: Spruce
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Tuners: Grover
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 900 Series
- Rosette: Abalone
- Bindings: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 16"
- Bridge: Ebony (moustache shape)
- Scale length: 645mm
- Nut Width: 43mm (1 11/16")
- String spacing: 56mm (2 3/16")
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us