Teuffel Niwa Prodigy
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The Niwa is Ulrich's take on a classic bolt-on neck design. It's also the first model that Teuffel did with a traditional 6 inline headstock. It's a creation that has inspired many world class guitarists. While the Niwa is well known among aficionados of Teuffel's work, this is a very special instrument.
Ulrich Teuffel deeply believes that a guitar's design should add to a player's creativity by not imposing a mindset on what a guitar "should" sound like, or predispose the player or audience to expect any particular style of music. While there are some who prefer more traditional designs, and those who adore Teuffel's instruments, both sides agree: there's no argument over his incredible craftsmanship and dedication to pure excellence.
It's important to note that Teuffel's designs are created to a purpose - to be incredibly ergonomic - and to remove any barrier between the player and the creation of music.
The Niwa is a particularly relevant example; it being Ulrich's take on a classic bolt-on neck design. It's also the first model that Teuffel did with a traditional 6 inline headstock. It's a creation that has inspired many world class guitarists.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Alpine Maple
- Nut Material: LSR Roller
- Nut Width: 1.71"
- Frets: Stainless Steel 6105
- Neck Shape: Slim/Medium "C"
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Pickups: Bridge Humbucker, Neck/Middle Single Coil
- Wiring: 5-Way w/bypass for direct Bridge (6 sounds)
- Weight: 7lbs-10oz
- Serial Number: 11
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The Niwa is Ulrich's take on a classic bolt-on neck design. It's also the first model that Teuffel did with a traditional 6 inline headstock.
- The body is made of solid Mahogany while the neck is Alpine Maple, providiong a classic tonal groundwork for the Niwa's unique electronics.
- The pickup switch allows these combinaitions:neck / neck+middle / neck+bridge / middle / middle+bridge .The bridge pickup solo gets switched by the push-push only. All in all you have six different sounds.