This has to be some of the most unique, and most beautiful Brazilian Rosewood we have seen. There's a ribbon-like quality to it. The tone is full and luscious.
Built in 2003 by Bill Tippin, this 12 string is a truly extraordinary instrument.
- Top: Italian Spruce
- Back and Sides: Brazilian Rosewood
- Rosette: Wood
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Neck: Mahogany with diamond volute
- Fretboard: Ebony with pearl and abalone inlay
- Headstock Overlay: Brazilian Rosewood with Abalone torch inlay
- Tuners: Nickel Waverlys with Ivoroid buttons
- Bridge: Brazilian Rosewood
- Pins: Ebony with gold pearl dots
- Saddle Material: Bone, compensated
- Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: Brown tortoiseshell color
- Nut Width: 1-7/8"
- Scale Length: 24.9"