The TLL Guitars Clarice is a slimline hollow-body electric guitar by Swedish luthier Tobias Lindberg.
Tobias Lindberg is a graduate of the Musical Instrument Academy in Stockholm, and the Clarice is a beautiful, hollow-body, ES-330-style model featuring a European Spruce top with European Maple back and sides and a European Spruce centre block.
The Clarice has a European Maple neck, topped by an Ebony fretboard boasting Art deco style inlays at the 12th fret and on the headstock.
In the electronics department, the Clarice is equipped with two Lundgren Heaven 57 pickups, which offer incredible clarity, responding well to both clean and overdriven sounds. The pickups are controlled using single Volume and Tone controls and three-way selector switch.
- Top: European spruce
- Back/sides: European Maple
- Neck: European Maple
- Centre blocks: European spruce
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- Scale length: 25â€
- Fretboard radius: 12-16â€ compound radius
- Pickup: 2 Lundgren Heaven 57
- Width at nut: 42mm
- Width at 12 fret: 52mm
- Fretwire: Nickel-Silver
- Tuners: Gotoh vintage style
- Inlays: Art deco style 12 fret and headstock mop inlay
- Case: Hiscox hardcase included