The TLL Guitars Marvin electric guitar is handbuilt by Tobias Lindberg in Sweden. The Marvin is a perfect blank canvas for which to create your custom electric guitar, and we have taken influence from the likes of WandrÃ© and Egmond when spec'ing this guitar.
The Marvin features an African Mahogany body with a thin Maple top. The Maple neck is topped by an Ebony fingerboard with dot inlays.
In the electronics department, the Daphne Blue Marvin is equipped with a pair of McNelly Gold Foil Duel Blade humbuckers, controlled by master volume and tone pots and a three-way selector switch. There is also a 'blower' switch which, when engaged, bypasses the volume and tone controls and sends the signal from the pickups (the three-way selector switch still works in this mode) directly to the output jack.
- Finish: Daphne Blue
- Body: African Mahogany
- Top: Thin Maple top
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Gotoh
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Scale length: 25.5â€
- Fretboard radius: 9,5-14â€ compound radius
- Pickup: 2 x Mc Nelly Gold Foil Duel Blade humbuckers
- Controls: 1 x Master Volume, 1 x Master Tone with 'Blower' switch, 1 x three-way pickup selector switch
- Width at nut: 42mm
- Width at 12 fret: 52mm
- Fretwire: Nickel Silver
- Inlays: Plastic fretboard dots, headstock Mother-of-Pearl logo inlay
- Recommended drink: Mai Tai