The TLL Guitars Marvin electric guitar is handbuilt by Tobias Lindberg in Sweden. The Marvin is a perfect blank canvas for which to create a custom electric guitar, and we had a lot of fun working with Tobias on spec'ing this guitar for our stock.
The Marvin features an Alder body. The Maple neck is topped by an Ebony fingerboard with TLL Split Block Pearloid inlays, and with it's 9.5" radius and exceedingly comfortable carve, it is an absolute joy to play and sings out all through the registers of the instrument.
In the electronics department, this Black Marvin is equipped with a pair of Lundgren Bjfe P90s from fellow Swedish pickup builder Johan Lundgren, controlled by master volume and tone pots and a three-way selector switch. Sonically, these have the warmth and bite you would expect from a set of P90s, and work sensationally well with the Marvin's solid body construction.
- Model: Marvin
- Year of Build: 2020
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Headplate: Ebony
- Binding Ivoroid
- Tuners: Waverley
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Tremolo
- Pickups: Lundgren Bjfe P90
- Pickup Covers: Bone White
- Pick Guard: Square Style, Fire Tort
- Electronics: V/T/Three Way Selector
- Frets: Nickel Silver
- Neck Width at fret 0: 42mm
- Neck Width at fret 12: 52mm
- Neck thickness at fret 0: 21mm
- Neck thickness at fret 12: 24mm
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Colour: Black
- Fretboard Inlay: TLL split blocks perloid
- Logo: TLL MOP