The TLL Guitars Marvin electric guitar is handbuilt by Tobias Lindberg in Sweden. The Marvin is a perfect blank canvas for which to create your custom electric guitar.
The Marvin features an Alder body. The Maple neck is topped by an Ebony fingerboard with dot inlays, and with it's 9.5" radius and exceedingly comfortable carve, it is an absolute joy to play.
In the electronics department, the Emerald Green Marvin is equipped with a pair of McNelly Gold Foil Duel Blade humbuckers, controlled by master volume and tone pots and a three-way selector switch. Sonically, these have a bit more chime and character in the highs than your traditional humbucker, with startling clarity and an inspiring, responsive tone.
- Model: Marvin
- Year Of Build: 2020
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Tuners: Waverley
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg tremolo
- Pickups: McNelly dual blade gold foil
- Pick Up Covers: Foil
- Pickguard: Square Style, White
- Electronics: V/T/Three way selector
- Frets: Nickel Silver
- Neck Width at 0 fret: 42mm
- Neck Width at 12 fret: 52mm
- Neck Thickness at 0 fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness at 12 fret: 24mm
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Colour: Emerald Green/Turquoise
- Fretboard Inlay: MOP Dots
- Logo: Pill Sign, Semi-Inlayed