TreeHouse Guitars Parlor, Wenge & Redwood
The creative, conscientious mindset of Zach Lefebvre is evident the second you pick up any TreeHouse guitar. Each one is meticulously crafted by hand in Zach's workshop, tucked away on wooded land up in Ontario. The woods he chose for this parlor model may not be native to Canada, but once you start playing it, it'll be hard to imagine a better fireside guitar for a chilly winter's night. Comparable in size to a Martin 0, it is travel-ready while being a size that's still easy to adapt to for players used to larger guitars. Redwood, which brings many of the best qualities of cedar along with some of the definition and clarity of spruce, is paired with wenge for the back and sides. The resulting tone is gutsy and deep in the low end, powerful in the midrange, and with just the right amount of sweetness in the high end. A satin-finished top allows for even more vibration of the top wood, giving the player more of that responsiveness Zach aims to achieve, and a soundport gives the player instant feedback on their playing.
- Model: TreeHouse Parlor (14-fret)
- Top: Redwood
- Back and sides: Wenge
- Neck: Khaya mahogany with C profile
- Fingerboard and bridge: Ebony
- Binding: Snakewood
- Rosette: Ebony
- Peghead veneer: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone, compensated
- Brace pattern: Modified X
- Finish: UV-cured polyester - satin (front), gloss (back and sides)
- Special features: Soundport
- Scale length: 24.8" (63cm)
- Nut width: 1-3/4" (44.5mm)
- String spacing at the bridge: 2-3/16"
- Lower bout: 13-1/2"
- Depth: 4"
- Serial number: G-0025
- Case: Tweed hardshell
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Though parlor in name, this particular one is comparable to a 0, with a slinky short scale length perfect for fingerstyle
- Redwood, sometimes called "cedar on steroids", is matched with the ringing sustain of wenge for a rich, deep tone
- A satin finish top allows for even more vibration of the redwood, lending an extra dose of responsiveness and nuance to an already beautiful guitar
This product listing was written by Lindsay. If you’d like to talk to Lindsay about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours