This is a very beautiful pre owned True North Model 1 Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar in master grade Redwood for the top and outrageously gorgeous Madagascar Rosewood. A very rare guitar indeed and one we are all rather excited to have in our London showroom.
A very powerful narrow-waisted Grand Auditorium size instrument with a 16” wide lower bout, that really packs a punch! A beautiful all rounder guitar with a nice blend of power, fullness and clarity. Excels with open tunings.
Built for our clinet in 2006 this guitar is in fantastic condition and features some beautiful select Paua Abalone inlays including a custom one at the 12th fret.
- Brand : True North Dennis Scannell
- Year : 2006
- Model : Grand Auditorium Models
- Condition : Fantastic condition.
- Body Type : Medium Grand Concert
- Back & Sides : Madagascar rosewood
- Top : Master grade redwood
- Neck Wood : Mahogany
- Manzer wedge
- Bridge : Ebony
- Rosette : Paua abalone
- Top Trim : Paua abalone
- Finger Board : Ebony
- Fret Markers : Select Paua abalone inlays including a custom one at the 12th fret
- Frets to Body :14
- Bindings ; Ebony
- Tuners ; Gotoh tuners
- Cutaway : Non
- Pick Guard : tortoise shell pickguard
- Body Length : 20”
- Upper Bout : 11.5”
- Lower Bout : 16”
- Scale length : 25.75
- Nut Width : 1.75”
- String Spacing : 2.25”
- Case : Hard shell Carlton Flight Case