Turnstone TG, Bog Oak & Western Red Cedar
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The TG is currently the largest model size in the Turnstone range. It’s a really versatile grand auditorium-sized instrument that encompasses a deep, tapered body and generous lower bout dimensions. This means it can excel at dynamic strumming, but a tighter waist means that it’s also great for more delicate fingerstyle.
This is an ‘E-Series’ model which means that every wood component of the guitar is made out of wood grown in England. This is a very passionate aspect to luthier Rosie Heydenrych’s work, highlighting the beautiful tonewoods available from her home country. This model displays a beautiful set of 5000-year-old Fenland black oak, teamed with a striking western red cedar soundboard.
Features include a side soundport and a roll-over arm bevel for additional comfort. With a powerfully deep and rich voice, this E-Series TG is great for lowered alternative tunings and traditional-inspired music.
- Model: TG (Grand Auditorium-sized)
- Top: English western red cedar
- Back and sides: 5000-year-old Fenland black bog oak
- Neck: Flamed sycamore with shallow C profile
- Fret wire: EVO Gold
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut and saddle material: Cattle bone
- Headstock veneer: Bog oak
- Binding: Bog oak
- Rosette: Oak burl bound
- Finish: High gloss
- Tuners: Scheller Gitarrenmechaniken w/ buffalo horn buttons
- Features: Side soundport, roll-over arm bevel
- Scale length: 25-1/2" (650mm)
- Nut width: 1-3/4" (44.5mm)
- Case: Hiscox Artist Series hard case
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Local woods
- Rosie's commitment to English-grown tonewoods is in full form with this TG, from the top and back and sides woods, to the neck and the decorative accents
- The TG is the largest size in the Turnstone line - on par with a grand auditorium, for a full rich sound that's still versatile enough to handle more delicate picking
- English-grown bog oak, western red cedar, sycamore
Turnstone Guitar Company is based in Surrey, England and was founded by luthier Rosie Heydenrych. In 2010, Rosie started learning her craft in London and set up a dedicated workshop in 2015 producing fine handmade steel-string guitars. In a relatively short period of time, her instruments have been gaining attention from players and collectors all over the world.