TV Jones Spectra Sonic C Melody Baritone, Electric Guitar, Black
The C Melody has a 29.4" scale length and comes fitted with a TV Jones' TV Classic humbucker in the bridge and a Magna'Tron humbucker at the neck.
The combination of these pickups and the famous Bigsby B-5 vibrato tailpiece gives the guitar a vintage baritone sound. The guitar was designed with Brian Setzer and his orchestra in mind, making it perfect for rock, country and more.
- Colour: Deep Walnut
- Body: Single cutaway chambered semi-hollow, w/b/w/b binding on top
- Body Top: Figured maple
- Back and Sides: Chambered alder body 15.25" X 1.875"
- Pickups: TV Jones TV Classic Bridge and Magna'Tron Neck
- Neck: Maple
- Scale length: 29.4"
- Weight: 8.3- 8.8lb
- Headstock Face: Black with white binding
- Fretboard: Ebony with white binding
- Inlay: Custom TV Jones shoestring potato fret markers, TV Jones pearl logo on headstock
- Width at nut: 1.719" - Delrin material
- Width at end of Fingerboard: 2.25"
- Finish: Nitro cellulose lacquer
- Frets: 22 frets, medium wire
- Tuners: Sperzel non-locking #1 buttons
- Bridge: Tokiwa ABR-1, brass saddles
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B-5 vibrato
- Pickguard: 3 ply pearloid / black / white
- Plating: Chrome
- Wiring Harness: Switchcraft pickup selector, CTS 500K master volume, CTS 500K master tone, .0068 uF Cap
- Strings: D'Addario 13p - 17p - 26w - 36w - 46w - 60w
- Tuning: C - F - Bb - Eb - G - C (standard guitar intervals)
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us