Versoul Raya 6 Custom Electric Guitar, Burnt Amber
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
"Raya guitar is Versoul’s most popular electric guitar and is based on two decades design and research work."
The Raya 6 Custom is Finnish luthier Kari Nieminen's most iconic silhouette under the Versoul name, and has been seen in the hands of The Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood and legendary ZZ Top frontman Billy F. Gibbons. A two-piece Finnish alder solid body is paired with an extraordinarily beautiful one-piece European curly maple neck, in turn topped with a rosewood fretboard. The Raya 6 Custom combines an inherently vintage feel and subtext with space-age--and frankly, drop-dead gorgeous--aesthetics.
- Body: Two-piece solid Finnish alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Nut material: Moose shin bone
- Pickups: Dual Versoul humbuckers w/ chrome-plated covers
- Controls: One volume, one tone, 3-way switchcraft switch
- Bridge: Gotoh Tuneomatic-style
- Tuners: Gotoh Mini chrome-plated
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Case: Hard case
- Serial number: 563
- Year of build: 2020 (new)
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Handmade in Finland
- The Raya 6 Custom is Finnish luthier Kari Nieminen's most iconic silhouette under the Versoul name
- Legendary players
- Can been seen in the hands of The Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood and ZZ Top frontman Billy F. Gibbons
- A two-piece Finnish alder solid body is paired with an extraordinarily beautiful one-piece European curly maple neck