Versoul Raya 6 Custom Electric Guitar, Terracotta
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
- Custom apointments: White mother of pearl strip inlays on fingerboard, gold plated hardware, third pick up. No pick guard; pu's mounted direct to body.
- Body: two piece Finnish alder, offset shape, a bit thinner than normal Raya model, terracotta finish, nitrocellulose paint and lacquer
- Neck: bolted on one piece European curly maple, in transparent dark brown/black finish, terracotta finish, nitrocellulose paint and lacquer
- Fingerboard: East Indian rosewood
- Scale: 25,4"
- radius 12"
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Nut: Finnish wild moose shin bone
- Truss rod: two way adjustable, 4 mm hex key
- Frets. Stainless steel, mini jumbo
- Position marks on the side of the neck; Gold leaf
- Hardware: chrome plated
- Bridge: Gotoh tuneomatic, strings through body construction
- Controls: Master volume and master tone, CTS pots
- Switch: CRL 5 way switch with Custom Versoul East Indian rosewood knob & Green abalone shell dot.
- Jack: Switchcraft with cat eye plate
- Pickups: Three Versoul humbuckers, bridge AlNiCo 5, middle and neck AlNICo 2 magnets. All hand built & wound by Kari Nieminen.
- Pot cavity plate: East Indian rosewood
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us