A combo amp featuring reverb and tremolo, The Victoria Regal is a pure, single-ended class-A design that utilises a new 'Adaptive Transformer Technology' that allows for the use of one or two power tubes at the same time. Therefore, operating power is rated from 5 watts to 35 watts; and at 5 watts, it's a REAL 5 watts, not some squashed approximation of 5 watts.
The Regal is designed around a custom bifilar output transformer that is essentially two discrete transformers driving a common speaker load. This allows for the use of any combination of common 8 pin power tubes - from a single 6V6 delivering 5 watts of pure class-A power, to two EL-34s for 35 watts. And because each tube is relating to its own independent transformer winding and bias resistor, any combination of different tubes types can be auditioned.
- 5 to 35 Watts of power
- Vintage Voicing all tube circuitry
- Single ended Class A operation
- Tube driven transformer coupled reverb
- Full size Accutronics tank
- Standard Speaker: One American-Made 15" Eminence
- Standard Covering: Tweed
- Tubes: 1-5U4, 2-6L6/5881, 3-12AX7, 1-12AT7(NOS)
- Cabinet size (HxWxD) 20.5 x 23.5” x 10.5”
- Weight: 52lb