Vuorensaku Model No. 1, Aged Baby Blue
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The Vuorensaku T. Family collection brings together the best of classic Fender and Gibson designs with a dash of Mosrite for good measure to bring something wholly unique to the boutique guitar table. This beautiful "Blue Agent" T.Family specifically comes with a closed semi-hollow spruce body—super lightweight with incredible resonance, and loaded with Vuorensaku's own hand-wired, custom-voiced Telephonic P90pickup set, providing that classic '50s Gibson snarl. The German carve on its offset body brings the '60s Mosrite vibes, while the Canadian hard rock maple neck and 24.75" scale give you the unmistakeable feel of a '50s Fender with the slinky playability of a Gibson. The stainless steel Jescar 47095 frets play smooth and fast and will last a lifetime. If you love the classics but have been looking for a unique build that lives slightly off the beaten path from a lot of the typical boutique offerings you see lately, the Vuorensaku deserves your attention.
- Model: T. Family "Blue Agent"
- Body: Spruce, closed emi-hollow
- Neck: Canadian rock maple
- Fretboard: Katalox
- Weight: 7lbs-1oz
- Neck shape: Standard C (.85"-1st, .98"-12th)
- Scale length: 24.75
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Radius: Compound 9.5" to 12"
- Frets: 22 Jescar #47095 stainless steel
- Hardware: Light aged aluminum/chrome
- Tuners: Gotoh SD-91 Stagger
- Bridge: Goldo Tune-O-Matic/J-style tailpiece
- Pickups: Vuorensaku Custom 2x Telephonic P90 set #430266; Output: N-5.2k(A5), B-5.5k(A5)
- Controls: 3-way switch, volume/tone(push/pull phase)
- Build date: 9/2021
- Serial No: #43120
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- All Vuorensaku pickups are handwound with the highest quality components and voiced for each individual instrument
- The "Blue Agent" has a closed semi-hollow spruce body and Canadian hard rock maple neck for warm, open semi-hollow tones, lightweight, and exceptional resonance
- The hand-relic'd finish on the T. Family series was inspired by Finnish houses and furniture from the 1950s and is all applied by hand
This product listing was written by Joel. If you’d like to talk to Joel about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours
Email Joel about this guitar
Based in Jyväskylä, Middle-Finland, luthier Saku Vuori builds stunning, custom guitars, intertwining his own offset approach with some of the most recognizable, well-loved and legendary electric guitar designs.